Candidates, who are eligible for the tryping test, can download their admit card from the official website — http://uppsc.up.nic.in/ — through candidate login.
Candidates need to have speed of 25 words and 40 words per minute in Hindi and English typing respectively.
Distribution of marks
|Topics||No. of Questions||Marks|
|(a) Exposure to Computer System and Application||50||100|
|(b) Logical Ability||10||20|
|(c) General Awareness||15||30|
|(d) English Comprehension (Unseen Passage)||10||20|
|(e) English and Hindi Typing (Each of 27.5 marks)||55|
For Computer Operator Grade “B”
The Computer operator needs to assist Programmer and higher ups in day to day operations. He/she must have basic knowledge of Computing System with different operating system (live windows/Unix) and have working knowledge of one or two programming languages. He/she may also have exposure on DBMS packages. They should be good in information ordering and possess oral and written comprehensive skills.
The point wise syllabus is as follows:
(1) OS Working knowledge with essential commands of Windows/Unix.
(2) Programming Languages Programming skills in C and C++ or JAVA
(3) Document Preparation Deep exposure in Office Suites
(4) DBMS Packages Data Entry skills in different DBMS packages like MS Access, ORACLE, MYSQL etc.
(5) Internet Exposure on Web Server and Web Page management
• The English and Hindi type Test will be of 27.5-27.5 marks (Total 55 Marks).
• The Time period for English and Hindi Type Test shall be 10 minutes each.
• The minimum essential required speed of Hindi type on computer is 25 w.p.m. and English type on computer is 40 w.p.m.
• The result shall be prepared on the basis of total 225 marks in which 170 marks of written test and 55 marks of Hindi and English type writing.