Rajasthan Public Service Commission / RPSC has recruited for the posts of Food Safety Officer (FSO). The Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2019 process has been started by issuing RPSC Notifications for recruitment. Candidates can participate in the online application process to participate in RPSC FSO Recruitment. The RPSC FSO Applications for the posts of Food Safety Officer will be released on 09 August 2019. Therefore, candidates can participate in the application process from 09 August. The last date for application has been fixed on 08 September 2019. Candidates can fill the application form by visiting the official website of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission, rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in and with this, you can also fill the RPSC FSO Application Form from the list provided on our page. For more information related to Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2019 application process, candidates can read our page till the end. Candidates will also have to fill the examination fees prescribed by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission with filling the RPSC FSO Application Form in the RPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment. Applications without depositing examination fees will not be valid and such RPSC Food Safety Officer Applications will be rejected. Application fee candidates can deposit through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card. You can get the information about important dates related to the Food Safety Officer Application Process of recruitment of Food Safety Officer from the table given below.
Important Dates Latest Rajasthan Public Service Commission FSO Vacancy 2019
|Start of the Online Application Process||9 August 2019|
|Online Application Deadline||8 September 2019|
Eligibility Criteria RPSC Food Safety Officer Online Application Form 2019
- Educational Qualification: The candidate must have Bio-Chemistry or Dairy Technology or Food Technology or Biotechnology or Agriculture Science or Masters Degree in Chemistry or Oil Technology or Veterinary Science or Microbiology or Degree in Medicine from a recognized university and the candidates have successfully completed Food. Have completed the training prescribed by the authority recognized institute. Also, candidates should have knowledge of Hindi and Rajasthani culture written in Devanagari script.
- Pay Scale: Pay Matrix Level-11 (Grade Pay 4200)
- Age Limit: (As on January 1, 2020)
18 to 40 years Age relaxation will be given as per government rules
Steps to Apply Online for the Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2019 Online Form
Candidates can apply till 8 September by logging into the official website of RPSC rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Refer the steps given below to online apply for the RPSC Food Safety Officer FSO Online Form 2019.
- To apply for the posts of RPSC Food Safety Officer, candidates must first visit the official website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission, rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in, which will open the home page of the website.
- When the RPSC FSO Application Forms will be released by the RPSC, then the related link will be activated on the page, on which the candidates will click.
- Candidates will first complete the RPSC FSO 2019 Registration Process.
- After the RPSC FSO Registration Process is complete, candidates will log in and complete the application process.
- Candidates will submit the prescribed application fees.
- After this, you have to keep a copy of the completed RPSC FSO 2019 Application Form and keep it safe.
- With this, you can also complete the RPSC FSO Application Process from the link provided on our page.
|FSO Recruitment Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|