Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Frequently Asked Questions. Following are the Question Asked in RPSC Examination 2018-2019. Check here RPSC Written Exam, Interview Question Answers, Previously Asked Question, HR Interview Question Answers.
RPSC Junior Accountant Latest GK Questions in Hindi and in English. Rajasthan Current Competitive Exams chances to ask again in RPSC Exams. For best practice refer following RPSC Frequently Asked Questions.
Q. Who can suspend RPSC Chairman?
Ans. Rajasthan SPSC is called as Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC). Removal of members and power, functions and independence & Suspension done under Article 317. Chairman and members of an SPSC (RPSC) are selected by the governor, they can be suspended only by the president (and not by the state governor). Thus, the President can remove RPSC members under the following circumstances:
- If Member contract, during his term of office, in any paid employment outside the tasks of his office.
- Member is adjudged an insolvent or has gone bankrupt.
Q. RPSC 3 how to add a controller?
Ans. Rajasthan Public Service Commission has officially declared a toll free number for candidates to direct contact with RPSC department in case of any problem. RPSC Contact Number, Complaint Mail-ID, Head Office Address is given below.
Contact No. – 1800 180 6127
Address: – Ghooghara Ghati, Jaipur Road, Ajmer, Rajasthan 305001
Ajmer Helpline Contact Details
Telephone no – +91-145-2627696
Care Number – 0145-5151200, 5151240 & 5151090
Q. Why E-Mitra not accepting RPSC Fees?
Ans. E-Mitra is Accepting the RPSC Fees now. Due to Some technical problems RPSC Application Fees Payments are not able to make by E-Mitra. Now candidates can log into the RPSC official website i.e. https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in and make the RPSC Fees Payments. Candidates have to register themselves before making the RPSC Payment.
Q. How to Crack RPSC Exam?
Ans. Prepare for RPSC AEN RAS Examination. Everybody looking for RPSC Tips to crack RPSC Exam in the first attempt. Without Coaching prepare for RAS & AEN 2019 Examination. Check books for RPSC, RAS 2019 Exam Syllabus, Tips for RPSC 1st Grade Exam. Follow the Steps to crack RPSC AEN Exam and crack RPSC ras exam:
- Self Study
- Solve Previous Year Question Papers
- Practice Answer Writing
- Confident while preparing for RPSC Exam 2019
Q. What is RTS in RPSC?
Ans. Rajasthan Taxation Service (RTS) Combined Competitive Exam conducted by Rajasthan Public Service Commission. The RTS Exam will conduct soon. Rajasthan Taxation Service Posts Candidates selected on Preliminary, Mains Examination and Interview.
Q. What is RPSC Exam in Hindi?
Ans. राजस्थान लोक सेवा आयोग – आरपीएससी आरएएस / आरटीएस प्रतियोगी परीक्षा के माध्यम से आरएएस, आरपीएस, आरटीएस और राजस्थान अधीनस्थ सेवा परीक्षा आयोजित करता है। आरपीएससी ने एक अध्यक्ष और पांच अन्य के पद को मंजूरी दी है। RPSC सरकार को 6 साल के लिए नियुक्त किया जाता है।
Q. How to Apply RPSC 2nd Grade?
- Log into RPSC SSO portal
- Generate new login Id password & then log in again with same login details
- Click on the “Recruitment Portal” link
- Enter One Time Registration(OTR) based on Adhaar before filling the application form
- Pay the RPSC 2nd Grade Application Fee
- Click on the submit button.
Q. How many members in RPSC?
Ans. There are 7 members in RPSC Committee and 1 Chairman.
- Shri DEEPAK UPRETI (IAS Retd.) – Chairman
- Dr. R.D. SAINI – Member
- Shri SURJEET LAL MEENA – Member
- Dr. K.R. BAGARIA – Member
- Dr. SHIV SINGH RATHORE – Member
- Smt. RAJKUMARI GURJAR – Member
- Shri RAMU RAM RAIKA – Member
- Shri. KISHORE KUMAR SHARMA – Secretary
Q. What is RPSC Result?
Ans. RPSC Result is Score Card of candidates. Merit List is prepared on the basis of RPSC Results. Outcome, consequence, or conclusion of the RPSC Exam is known as RPSC Results. Registration number and DOB is required to check any RPSC Results.
Q. Who appoints RPSC Chairman?
Ans. 316. Appointment and term of office of members – Union Commission or a Joint Commission, President appoints Chairman and other members of a Public Service Commission. The RPSC Chairman appointed under the Governor _263*** of the State.
Q. What is RPSC Application ID?
Ans. The RPSC Application ID is registration login of the candidates. When candidates apply for RPSC Recruitment for once then, candidates have registration themselves before apply for RPSC Application Form. Details require for an RPSC Application ID.
- Candidate Name
- Father’s Name
- Date Of Birth
- Enter Captcha
Q. RPSC How to Get Roll no.?
Ans. Steps to Download RPSC Roll No. new RPSC online portal:
- You need to press the RPSC New Application Portal for the first-time register
- Click on the RPSC Recruitment portal Link
- A new page will be open on the screen
- Enter the Username, password, and captcha
- Then press the “Register” link
- RPSC Application ID will be sent to your registered mobile number
- Save it for future use.
Q. How to Pay RPSC Fee Online?
Ans. Candidates can pay application fee through RPSC challan. Here candidates will get RPSC Procedure to get the RPSC Challan Form from here.
- Candidates first log into the official website of RPSC i.e. www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Open the RPSC Application Form
- After that candidates have to take the challan format printout from RPSC’s official website.
- Candidates must then go to the bank and pay the fee required by category (SC/ ST/ General/ OBC)
- Challan receipt will be received in bank candidates and then they will be required to enter the challan number while filling out the online application form. The official website for downloading the RPSC Challan Form.
Q. How to Crack RPSC AEN Exam?
Ans. To crack RPSC AEN Exam candidates have to buy best Study Material:
- Take a hard copy of Syllabus & Previous Papers
- Candidates Don’t have to prepare their own notes, Theory is explicated [Technical Made easy and quick / IES Master new books]
- Read Current GK (approx 5 months from the date of examination)
- Check new as well as old Syllabus of RPSC AEN Exam
- Applicants have enough time for RPSC AEN Preparation
- Read, practice theory & solve MCQs on a daily basis
- Write in separate short notes important formulas & numerical values
- Don’t ignore the current GK part, Go through it on a daily basis
Q. How to fill RPSC Online Form?
Ans. Follow the steps given below to fill online RPSC Online Form:
- Candidates must have a valid Email-id and Phone Number
- RPSC Online Form will be submitted through online mode
- Candidates on the homepage click on the “Rajasthan PSC Apply Online” link
- Enter the required details and upload the photo and sign of the candidates
- Pay the RPSC Application Fee as category-wise
- Re-check the RPSC Online Application Form
- Click on the submit button
- Download and take a hard copy of the RPSC Registration Form for future use.
Q. How to Crack RPSC Junior Accountant Exam?
Ans. To Crack RPSC Government Exam or Sarkari, Naukri Exam follows the steps given below.
- Start with the basics.
- Carefully read and understand the examination guidelines.
- Revision on a Regular Basis
- Create an RPSC Junior Accountant Schedule for preparation.
- Follow the Classes of coaching and self–prepared apps.
- Make short & Easy notes to prepare yourself for RPSC JA Examination
- Practice, Practice & Practice [Practise makes a man perfect].
- Read the book of motivation and see the motivated video.
- Be confident and positive.
Q. What is RPSC 2nd Grade Exam?
Ans. RPSC 2nd Grade Exam is conducted for TSP and Non-TSP (Varishtha Adhyapak) Posts. RPSC 2nd Grade Exam conducted by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission, RPSC Every Year. RPSC Grade II Examination held for subjects: Urdu, Hindi, Sanskrit, Science, Punjabi, English, General Knowledge, Sindhi, Maths and Social Sciences.
Q. How to Check RPSC Result?
Ans. Candidates can follow the steps given below to check RPSC Result:
- At first, candidates log into RPSC Official Website i.e. rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Then on the homepage click on the “News And Events” links
- Click on the latest RPSC Results Link
- Candidates will require their registration no. and DOB to download their RPSC Result
- RPSC Score Card will display on the screen
- Download and take a print copy of RPSC Result for future use.
Q. RPSC How to get Application ID? or
Q. How to get Application ID for RPSC?
Ans. Candidates have to Register themselves for the RPSC before applying for any examination. Candidates can follow the steps given below to get an RPSC Application ID.
- Candidates must have valid Mail-id and Mobile Number
- On the homepage click on the NEW REGISTRATION
- Enter the mail-id and Phone no. and captcha
- Click on the RPSC Registration Tab
- Then candidates will get RPSC Application ID and Password through the mail.
- Save RPSC Application ID for future use.
Q. How to Prepare for RPSC School Lecturer?
Ans. Candidates those who are interested in RPSC School Lecturer Exam start preparing for the RPSC School Lecturer 2019 Examination. Here candidates will get RPSC School Lecturer Preparation Tips. Refer to the RPSC School Lecturer Exam Pattern as well as RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus before started preparing for the RPSC School Lecturer Examination. Here candidates check the difficulty level of questions, number of questions, marking scheme of the exam.
- Setup Study Schedule as per day
- Practice Questions on Daily Basis
- Refer to the Previous year’s Question Paper and Sample Papers
- Study other subjects as well
- Make small notes to Memorize
- study the topics/ subtopics
- Make time for daily Revision
Q. How to Fill RPSC SI Form?
Ans. Step are given below to fill online RPSC SI Form. RPSC SI Applications are filled through online mode only. Offline RPSC SI Applications will not be allowed.
- Candidates must have valid Email ID and Mobile Number
- Then go to the RPSC Recruitment Official Website i.e. www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- The Click on the link “RPSC SI RECRUITMENT APPLY ONLINE“
- RPSC SI Application Form will display on the screen
- Enter the required details and upload the necessary documents in the RPSC Application Form 2019
- Pay the RPSC SI Application Fee through challan procedure
- Re-check the filled details in the RPSC SI Form
- Finally, click on the submit button
- Now download and take a hard copy of the RPSC SI 2019 Form for future use
Q. How to know RPSC Roll No.?
Ans. Candidates will get RPSC Roll No. on RPSC Admit Card. RPSC Hall Ticket will get 15 days before the examination. To know the RPSC Admit Card, applicants have to wait for the declaration of RPSC 2019 Admit Card. After the official declaration of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission Exam Admit Card, the user will able to check their online RPSC Roll No.
Q. What is RPSC 2-Grade Teacher?
Ans. Rajasthan Public Service Commission is the premier commission of the government of Rajasthan, for authorizing recruitment exams, procedures for recruiting Teachers, etc. RPSC 2-Grade Teacher is an exam held for the requirement of Teachers Posts.
Q. How to find RPSC Roll no.?
Ans. To find the RPSC Roll no. candidates refer to the RPSC Web Portal and then RPSC Candidate Login. RPSC Application Id and DOB to check the RPSC Roll no. or candidates can also use RPSC roll no search by Mobile Number. RPSC Admit Card will display on the screen. Now here candidates will get their RPSC Roll no.
Q. How to fill RPSC AEN Form?
Ans. Candidates can follow the steps given below to fill the RPSC AEN Form.
- At first, candidates log into the RPSC AEN Official Website i.e. rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- On homepage search for the “RPSC AEN Application Form 2019“
- Go through the RPSC AEN Notification for eligibility criteria
- Eligible candidates can fill the RPSC AEN Application Form
- Upload the necessary documents
- Pay the RPSC Application Fee as category-wise
- Re-check the Filled details
- Click on the submit button
- RPSC Registration Form 2019 will display on the screen
- Download and take a hard copy of RPSC Application Form 2019 for future use.
Q. When is RPSC 2019?
Ans. RPSC 2019 Examination Dates will be released on the Official Website. Rajasthan Public Service Commission conducted the following Examination Every year:
- Sr. Teacher Gr II (Spl. Edu.)
- Assistant Town Planner
- Assistant Manager
- Sr teacher Garde II (TSP)
- Sr teacher Garde II (NON-TSP)
All the RPSC Exam Dates are different. Here candidates will get RPSC 2019 Exam Dates a few months before the RPSC Examination.
Q. What RPSC LDC?
Ans. LDC is a Lower Division Clerk. Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) conducts Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) Competitive Exam every year. LDC is a post for Sarkari Naukri. Applicants have to clear the Competitive Examination for the posts of Lower Division Clerks (LDC). The Selection procedure for LDC Exam is Written Test, Computer Test, and Interview.
Q. When was RPSC Established?
Ans. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission Ajmer (RPSC) was conducted on 20 August 1949. The PSC was conducted in Rajasthan. RPSC is the premier commissioners of the Rajasthan Government, for planning recruitment exams, schemes for selecting employees, officers to various branches of the government.
Q. How to Fill RPSC LDC Form?
Ans. Steps are given below to Apply Online for the RPSC LDC Form 2019. Here candidates will get complete details regarding RPSC 2019 Examination.
- Firstly, candidates need to log in its RPSC official website i.e. www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Then Click on the “Apply Online” button
- Go through the Official Notification carefully and check the eligibility criteria
- After that candidates need to select the course as per their choice
- Interested candidates download RPSC Registration Form and fill all the required details properly in given fields.
- Thereafter, update scanned copies of your signature & photograph and all necessary documents.
- After successfully entering all details click on the “Submit” Button.
- Finally, take out a hard copy of the RPSC Application Form for the future reference.
Q. What is RPSC RAS?
Ans. Rajasthan Public Service Commissions (RPSC) conducts Rajasthan Administrative Service (RAS) Examination for various posts in the Rajasthan State every year. Candidates those who have Bachelor’s Degree can apply online for the RPSC RAS Examination. RAS is a Raj Government Job/ Sarkari Naukri.