The interested candidates can apply online for PGT post through the official website of DSSSB — dsssbonline.nic.in.
The last date to submit online applications for DSSSB PGT recruitment is February 13, 2020.
Candidates should apply online only. DSSSB will not accept any other mode of application. Candidates are advised to read the instructions for applying online carefully, which are available on the official portal.
Examination Fees and Mode of Payment
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST, P.W.D. & Ex-serviceman category are exempted from paying the application fee.
- Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment in the civil side under central government on a regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to ex-servicemen for their re-employment are not exempted from paying the application fee.
- The candidates submitting their application online should pay the requisite fees only through SBI e-pay. Other modes of payment will not be considered and the application of such candidates will be rejected out rightly and payment made will stand forfeited.
- Examination fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Mode of Selection
The selection process includes One Tier and Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable.
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The educational qualification, age, experience etc. as stipulated in the advertisement will be determined as on the closing date of submission of application.
DSSSB PGT Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|DSSSB notification released on||02.01.2020|
|Application process commences on||14.01.2020|
|Last date to submit applications||13.02.2020|